Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vintage Post: Lounge Acts



The whirl of the wedding day is ever so tiring, what is a poor bride and her groom to do? How about a little moment of rest and relaxation away for the crowds and into a different spotlight like these shots that channel old Hollywood glamour.

These artistic shots taken in color and black and white are sure to capture the best of a quite moment between the two of you. All you need is a chaise lounge and a romantic spirit (which I am sure will be in full supply).



5 comments:

Dina said...

What I really need is a chaise lounge, a romantic spirit and George Clooney!! :)
Lovely images though, thanks for sharing.

Wedding Invitations said...

Clooney <3

koolphoto said...

Beautifull photos!...
http://www.fotoestudio.es

Lisa said...

Love her dress! It's a shame we all don't have a George Clooney for engagement photos! But I guess we all have our own version of him! :)

Lady Anne said...

Woah! How I wish I could have George Clooney for real in my life. Hahaha! <3 I really love her dress.groom's gifts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...