Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pretty Little Things

Did anyone catch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? All I can say is wow - one must give due to their amazing Art and Marketing Departments.

I especially liked the last runway design with the chandeliers and black/white/glitter combo - so decadant and what a bold look for a wedding! Here's an idea - if you're doing a nightime ceremony, what about adding glitter to the aisle? The lucite palm trees - such a novel twist on the beach side wedding.

And don't forget, VS now has their bridal collection available in stores and online. Now if only they would sell the actual costumes, then we're talking!






Images via WENN.

2 comments:

In or Out... said...

i MISSED IT!!!! i was at work :(

Globetrottingbride said...

I missed it but I do love their bridal collection. I got a bunch of their blingy things at my shower and they were just perfect for my bachelorette trip and mini-moon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...